makes approx. 20 pancakes
4 cups gluten free all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp xanthan gum
a pinch of salt
3 1/2 cups almond milk
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp melted vegan butter/ plant based butter
1. mix flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
2. in another bowl, mix milk, water, butter, lemon juice and zest.
3. mix content from the two bowls together till no lumbs.
4. bake in vegan butter. each pancake is approx. 15cm in diameter.
5. serve with coconut ice cream & strawberry sorbet or cinnamon & shredded apple.0